RENT / OR RENT TO OWN / OR …
Women who are rebuilding their lives after divorce, or widowhood, who need your help!
We’d like to be able to refer them to the right resources. Who do you know who can help us with this particular mission? Community networking is the best way to share resources, excellent referrals and solve rental or home purchasing for these deserving women.
- Do you know a real estate investor who is seeking long term tenants?
- A business that sponsors nonprofits building healthier communities?
- People like yourself who are able to make a monthly donation of any amount to help support this effort?
Ideally, this house will have 2.5-4 bathrooms, living areas for meetings and classes, a walk-out basement or finished basement, washer/dryer, yard, porch, garage, etc. which will be used for office and residence.
Become one of our sponsors to help provide long-term housing so that we can focus on serving others in our community and online, please visit the link below.
CLICK HERE IF YOU’D LIKE TO SPONSOR THIS MONTHLY OR WITH A ONE TIME GIFT
Where? and When?
PREFERRED LOCATION: Frederick, COLORADO
OR … Longmont, Firestone, Northglenn, Westminster, Broomfield, Louisville, Mead, Berthoud, Boulder, Brighton, Dacono, Johnstown (North Metro Denver area)
Why a Residential Home?
Perceptions are everything. Living Stones Center is focused on every-day situations that affect individuals and their families. Everything that we do centers around a home environment to help participants understand and experience what healing relationships look like, and how to reframe toxic perceptions into healthy growth and action.
How Can I Help?
- Share this page with others who you think would like to help. You don’t know who you know – and someone might be a valuable connection for us to continue moving forward. Who Do You Know?
- Consider becoming a sponsor on a continual basis. Even at just $30 a month, a hundred people could sponsor our Homebase residence.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of our programs, personal groups, workshops, and other events that are already in the works to help individuals and their families heal from unrecognized traumas in order to live a more fulfilling and peaceful life. (Yes! It’s possible)