We're in need of a staff residential home for our nonprofit
- Do you know a real estate investor who is seeking long term tenants?
- A business that sponsors nonprofits building healthier communities?
- People like yourself who are able to make a monthly donation of any amount to help support this effort?
We’re seeking a home with preferably 4-5 bedrooms and 2.5-4 bathrooms, living areas for meetings and classes, a walk-out basement or finished basement, washer/dryer, yard, porch, garage, etc. which will be used for office and residence for four female staff members over 50. (Two are Caregivers, two are Life Coaches)
We’ve been at our current location for almost 10 years as renters. (The owner is selling the property.)
We’re actively seeking sponsors for our nonprofit to help provide long-term housing so that we can focus on serving others in our community and online.
Where? and When?
PREFERRED LOCATION: Longmont, COLORADO
OR … Northglenn, Westminster, Broomfield, Arvada, Louisville, Mead, Berthoud, Boulder, Brighton, Dacono, Johnstown (North Metro Denver area)
WHEN: Earliest move-in date is March 1, 2021
Why a Residential Home?
Perceptions are everything. Living Stones Center is focused on every-day situations that affect individuals and their families. Everything that we do centers around a home environment to help participants understand and experience what healing relationships look like, and how to reframe toxic perceptions into healthy growth and action.
How Can I Help?
- Share this page with others who you think would like to help. You don’t know who you know – and someone might be a valuable connection for us to continue moving forward. Who Do You Know?
- Consider becoming a sponsor on a continual basis. Even at just $30 a month, a hundred people could sponsor our Homebase residence.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of our programs, personal groups, workshops, and other events that are already in the works to help individuals and their families heal from unrecognized traumas in order to live a more fulfilling and peaceful life. (Yes! It’s possible)