Invite a friend to one of these events …
LIFE CIRCLES …Making Sense of the Journey and the experiences you had along the way.
Have you ever experienced a certain type of relationship over and over, only to wonder why “those” kinds of relationships are so common in your experience?
IN THIS GROUP YOU WILL LEARN*
- How to identify the patterns of thought, behaviors, and choices that have affected your life.
- Learn to understand why you believe what you do
- Learn how to identify certain patterns which keep repeating themselves within your life experiences.
HOW WE INTRODUCE TOPICS
- We utilize a variety of existing resources so that you can continue to research and learn outside of Circles meetings.
- The topic of discussion is presented through a book, a video, a speaker, an illustration, movie, or podcast
- Conversations are facilitated in a relaxed environment to encourage curiosity and open communication.
This group is where you want to be if you are serious about working on YOU and healing your heart and mind.
*There is no pressure to perform or reach an expected goal that is set by anyone – including yourself. Growth takes time when you are healing the layers of the past.
LIFE CIRCLES are held on the second Saturday of each month and are hosted on a continual basis for continued growth and community support.