Invite a friend to one of these events …
Develop a healthy relationship with others and with yourself so that you can learn how to appreciate who you are in your authenticity … while accepting others in theirs.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be heard and appreciated for who you are, and not what someone else expected you to be?
It is through dialogue that we learn about one another. Our different personalities, life experiences, talents, interests, and humor are what make relationships rich and vital to healthy living.
IN THIS GROUP YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- What it is like to participate in conversations without competition, shame, or judgments.
- What it is like to be appreciated for the personality type that you are while you learn how to identify others for who they are.
- You’ll learn how to notice body language and beliefs through purposeful noticing and deep listening.
- What it is like to finally be free to ask questions or share thoughts that have been held back previously because of fear of judgment.
- Humorous moments, supportive community, and appreciation.
Always in a relaxed, often humorous environment, online and in-person groups discover many ways of engaging with one another.
Thoughtful, interesting, and insightful conversations about life, faith, and living with others different from ourselves.