There’s a powerful synergy when an idea is presented to more than one person. Suddenly impossibilities become possibilities, and obstacles reveal unexpected solutions.
Do you have an idea for a business or a dream that you’ve been putting off or have had a hard time getting off the ground?
Your dream can be anything from a product to a craft. A business to a vacation. Nothing is off-limits when it comes to exploring your potential and opportunities.
The first hour will be introducing the topic. The second hour will be the HOT SEAT hour, where you can register to have the group focus on your dream.
We will cover these topics and more:
- Brainstorming – Tap into the synergy of the group to expand and clarify what your dream might look like and what obstacles might need to be overcome.
- Clarifying the dream – What problem are you trying to solve?
- Overcoming objections and fear – Fear comes with every dream, together we’ll identify legitimate concerns and false ones.
- Mind Mapping – This is a great way to dump your thoughts, sort through them and identify your sequence of events. We will do this for each person.
- Legalities – Will you need copyright? An ISBN? A certificate or permit?
- Team – Who do you need on your team? Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Project management – exploring tools and options to identify your sequence of events
- Communicating to others – Misunderstandings have set many dreams off course or stopped them altogether. What are you communicating?
- Fundraising – Do you know what OPM means? What are your financial options?
- Tools – What kind of tools will make your dream easier to build and navigate?
- Social Media – Whether it’s an online group or word-of-mouth to family and friends, how often do you need to communicate?
- Exit Plan – Just in case – and for many reasons. Every business, every dream, needs an exit plan.
These items will be discussed as well as others, and not necessarily in this order. What needs to be covered and what is covered, will be determined by group participation and needs.